The Huss Family

06 November 2011

We're back from the dead...

Jacob & I caught a cold a couple weeks ago and then last week Will caught it. But to add taking Jake to the ER last week because he was having great difficulty breathing and finding out he jad some pneumonia, i failed my glucose test and had to take the 3 hour test - which i failed again. So i had to attend a diabetes class and learn how to test my blood sugar. I'm also on a strict diet that i have to record and take to my CNM appointments like a homework assignment. It's a big hassel and it makes me really feel bad for ppl w/diabetes and also grateful that i'm not diabetic in non-pregnant life.

So now we're basically all better! The Lord really pulled us thru this one with all the needs of sick kids while i'm sick and have to begin a new regimen. It truly is real that the Lord will make a way for us to accomplish the things he commands us and that are good priorities (1 Nephi 3:7 from the Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks rach:) I didn't know you had to take him to the ER. I hope he's feeling better. and i'm sure you'll be able to get the new eating habits down. Aaron's sister had gest. diabetes and she was able to get it under control and then after she had the baby it returned to normal. She did say that there was one good thing about it and that was that she didn't gain much weight b/c of the diet.