The Huss Family

17 February 2012

My Twilight Zone!

EVERY time i go to JoAnn Fabrics i lose track of time and get sucked into the twilight zone. I went looking for some coordinating fabrics for some knit i had in gray and another in dusty peach, and some extra beads for a pearl necklace from my mother that had broken. TWO HOURS later and i'm finally checking out!!! I found so many new fabric choices now that i have a serger that it takes me longer to assess what i find and reduce the it down to a couple of options so i can finally make a choice. Wow!

Then as i was walking around i saw so many inspirational things, like this ruffled pillow. I love ruffles, lace, flower accents, and drapeing lines.

Atleast i found what i wanted and can move fwd with some ideas and projects. I love sewing!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i do the same thing:) love it! that pillow is so cute! and i love grey, i wish i could wear it:)