The Huss Family

22 July 2008

splish splash!!!

there's just something to all this heat that makes me hate it even more now that i'm 8 1/2 months pregnant. i used to enjoy walking, but now that's a bit of a struggle since my range of motion is limited and this huge belly of mine is in the way. yoga is great, but i need to get outta the apartment! so i've picked up SWIMMING. that cool water is just the best b/c it's like taking a physical break from being prego w/all the stress off my back and bouyancy change. but the best thing is that my cankles disappear when i swim! all that swelling goes down and i can see my ankles again! yeah!!!

but the best part is that i go to the pool w/my friend lacy lilly who has grandkids my age! he needs a swimming buddy for pool rules since there's no life guard on duty and i need a convient free pool to swim in. so we swim laps for 1/2 hour and then i float around a bit enjoying the cool weightless environment and we call it a day. then we do it again the next day. it's fun talking to lacy b/c he's got a million stories to tell and a couple of pranks too!
ps. this isn't me swimming, i just got a pic from online to make things more interesting :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too fun! YOu should take some pics of you swimming. It would be a cool scrapbook page:)

I've only heard good news about the batman movie. We'll go see it sometime! love ya

Unknown said...

you've gottah post some belly pics soon!! I'm dying to see that cute belly of yours!