The Huss Family

19 June 2011

I'm back

So after a month of not blogging, then 3 then 8 it almost seemed as though i was done, like i just didn't have enough time to do it. As if blogging was a hobby of sorts that i couldn't afford any more. But recently, i took a trip with my family to see BOTH of my sisters and my father, and some other extended family members and i realized that blogging waz actually a tool for me to stay closer to my family no matter how far apart we are. It is a tool for me to record my family history AS IT IS HAPPENING ... In the here and now. My Goal: Have my blogg printed out in book form every year. Highlight special little things my kids do- new skills, words, personality traits, etc. Share with my family all the memories we're having so we can grow together thru the years. Today it all begins ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah!!! blogging does take time and effort, but i think you'll find it worth it and those books are really cool! and i love to see the boys grow and see what you guys are up to:)

2 Nichols Makes a Dime said...

Do you have an iPod/Phone or droid enabled device? I usually do my blog from my iPod, that way I just do it whenever I have time and don't have to go to the computer, then if I need to add pictures I just edit the blog on my computer and add the pictures then (I haven't figured out how to add them from the iPod). :) I have been slacking off recently, but am getting back into the groove. That might help if you have something like that available. :)

p.s. I have my ultrasound on Thursday, July 21st, to find out the gender... hopefully... :) I will let you know if we find out. :)