The Huss Family

29 June 2011

Our new van

I Really just cannot say how happy I am to have a vehicle that will safely transport all of my family and help wih all the other needs we have. Our 2005 dodge grand caravan has fold away seats and a dvd player, everything i could ever want in a vehicle! We were so Blessed to find this van and i actually don't have any qualms about driving a minivan like i used to have 10 years ago. William and Jacob just love going to the new car bc the doors oPen and close all by themselves - it's an awesome way to get them to go to the car w/o any distractions and lollygagging. I just love our van.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet! you'll love it for sure:)

2 Nichols Makes a Dime said...

I love minivans! We just traded in our Impala for a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country. It is so much easier for me to get in and out of and to get the baby in and out of. Plus, now we have a vehicle that will be more comfortable to travel in and we can go places with family. I have always driven minivans growing up so I NEVER had any qualms about them. We just had to find one that would fit our needs, and be affordable. :)