The Huss Family

19 June 2011

Third time's a charm

Hopefully this child will the apple of our eyes ... JK. Our two boys Will & Jake are the best boys anyone could ever ask for. Our next child will just be icing on the cake! Yes, we are expecting our third child somewhere around February, but i will knkw more after my first appointment with my midwife on the 29th. So until then i just keep the nausea at bay by staying cool, dinking lots of water (& juice when needed), and eating small frequent meals. It's a bit more pronounced this time, which leads me think we're going XX instead of XY this time. We'll see in a few months. Until then it's my little bean, my tadpole.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! It seems like everytime you update youre pregnant again LOL. I hope its a girl! Keeps us updated! Hope everything else is going well!